Holding Businesses Liable For Customer Injuries On Their Property
Injuries occurring in restaurants, stores and other business establishments are among the most common sources of premises liability claims. These properties are intended to attract as many visitors as possible, which means that businesses need to take customer safety seriously. Unfortunately, that doesn’t always happen.
If you were injured while visiting a retail store, a mall, a grocery store, a restaurant or another commercial establishment, the experienced attorneys at Dean Standish Perkins & Associates can help you assess your options and seek appropriate compensation for your medical bills and other losses.
Common Accident And Injury Scenarios In Retail And Dining
In over 35 years of practice in the Seattle area, we have seen nearly every type of injury in various settings. Common examples include:
- Slip-and-fall accidents caused by uncleaned spills, freshly mopped floors and water tracked in by other customers
- Trip-and-fall accidents caused by poorly placed merchandise, loose tiles/carpeting, uneven floors and other hazards
- Elevator and escalator accidents
- Injuries to knees, ankles and feet
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Burn injuries from fires and unshielded heat sources (like ovens or grills)
- Acts of violence and crime facilitated by inadequate security on the premises
No matter how and where you were injured, please contact us to discuss your legal options.
Seeking Full And Fair Compensation Related To Your Injuries
The costs associated with an injury on dangerous property are often higher than people realize. We will fully assess your losses and help you seek compensation for:
- Medical bills and anticipated future medical care
- Lost wages from time spent unable to work
- Personal property damage/loss
- Pain and suffering
- Long-term or permanent disability
- Post-traumatic stress disorder, psychological injuries and loss of enjoyment of life
The specific damages available will depend on the details of your accident/injury, but we will work tirelessly to maximize the value of your claim and reach a successful outcome in your case.
Get Started With A Free Consultation
Dean Standish Perkins serves clients in Seattle and the surrounding areas of Washington. To discuss your legal options with one of our skilled and caring attorneys during a free initial consultation, call us today at 206-981-5043 or send us an email.