PLEASE NOTE: To protect your safety in response to the threats of COVID-19, we are offering our clients the ability to meet with us in person, via telephone or through video conferencing. Please call our office to discuss your options

View Our Practice Areas
  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Accidents On Unsafe Property
  4.  » Trip-And-Fall Accidents

Assistance For Injuries From A Fall

Falling can cause serious damage that can have a major impact on your life. Recovery time, the cost of treatment and physical therapy can all be the result of a fall on unsafe property. Businesses or private property with wet surfaces or uneven flooring can lead to a serious accident that is not your fault.

At Dean Standish Perkins & Associates, we understand that these injuries can be expensive and painful. We are a customer-first firm who go out of our way to understand your perspective and provide you with a comprehensive evaluation of your case. We can help you navigate the complex world of insurance claims and liability.

Washington Property Owner Responsibilities

If you trip and fall while on business, private or public property you may have a personal injury claim against the property owner. Property owners must notify visitors if there is a danger to their property, such as wet tile or an uneven floor. Building owners are legally required to follow all Seattle building codes and provide safety features when required. Speaking to an experienced attorney is a way to understand if the property owner may have been negligent in their responsibilities.

Your Guide To Property Injury Law

We are an experienced firm that is familiar with the regulations businesses and private property owners should follow and how much responsibility clients must take. Our firm will explore the scene of the accident and understand if the property was safe. We will investigate your case and provide you with effective legal counsel.

Some of the complications that can arise from slipping on unsafe property:

Speak To An Attorney Now

Slip and falls are time-sensitive and it is important to speak to an attorney quickly to evaluate your case. For a private and free consultation call 206-981-5043 or fill out the form with an explanation of your injury.