Associate Litigation Attorney
We are seeking a plaintiff’s personal injury litigation attorney that is compassionate, driven and a dedicated self-starter. Our team currently consists of a lead attorney, an associate attorney, a legal assistant, one paralegal, and one bookkeeper. We are looking for a candidate with prior experience in the personal injury field that excels when working with others. This is an in-person position with the potential for remote work. This is a full-time position.
- Electronically filing documents with the court across several counties
- Conducting intake interviews for new clients
- Communicating with insurance adjusters to open claims, update claim files and negotiate settlements for personal injury cases
- Proof-reading documents and drafting pleadings, interrogatories, requests for production, etc.
- Interacting with clients both electronically and in-person
- Taking depositions, mediating and arbitrating cases, taking cases to trial when necessary
- At least two years of personal injury experience
- Licensed to practice law in the State of Washington
- Highly motivated and able to work without much supervision
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills, verbal and negotiating skills
- Experience arbitrating, mediating, arguing motions, and taking cases to trial
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package. Pay dependent on experience.
- Flexible schedule including remote work capabilities.
- Our staff are given the time to quietly create their own systems to solve problems for our clients without constant supervision. This is a great opportunity to grow and be mentored by a seasoned PI attorney.