December 18th Amtrak Derailment Injuries
Reach An Experienced Train Accident Lawyer Without Delay
Shortly after 7:30 a.m. Pacific Time on Monday, Dec. 18, 2017, the first run of Train 501 of Amtrak Cascades service between Seattle and Portland ended in tragedy. After the train jumped the tracks on a bridge between Tacoma and Olympia, reports indicated that:
• Thirteen train cars derailed and a number of train cars were heavily damaged, as well as several tractor-trailers and other vehicles that were under the bridge on I-5.
• Several people aboard the train were killed.
• About 100 people were taken to area hospitals. Numerous victims were in critical condition.
The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) revealed that the train had been traveling at 80 mph on a curve in a 30 mph zone. It was the first multiple-fatality Amtrak accident since a 2015 derailment of a Washington, D.C.-to-New York City Northeast Corridor train.
Injured In The I-5 Train Accident? Put Our Lawyers’ 30-Plus Years Of Experience On Your Side
Dean Standish Perkins & Associates in Seattle has represented thousands of clients in serious personal injury cases in Washington over the years. Our attorneys have recovered millions of dollars for clients injured in car, truck, bus and train accidents. We are ready to be your strong advocates at this difficult time following the Amtrak train crash.
Available To Provide You The Attentiveness, Compassion And Results We Are Known For
If you were personally affected by this crash, your life has already changed dramatically. Past clients have thanked us for our caring representation. As we are currently assisting others who were injured due to the Amtrak derailment, including in car crashes, we are up-to-date on what you need to know.
Our No. 1 concern at this time and throughout your recovery is to ensure that you have access to quality medical care, straightforward answers to your legal questions and strong case preparation aimed at getting the maximum available compensation for you.
• Our track record in personal injury law speaks for itself – We have recovered substantial compensation for people injured in train accidents in the past, and we are currently helping individuals and families affected by the Amtrak accident.
• Our lawyers have assembled a team of experts to help – Our legal team and experts who assist us are here to help with specific details of your case triggered by the train crash. Our lawyers and staff are equipped to get to work for you right away.
• We know your circumstances are unique – and so will our legal counsel be for you – Although dozens of others were injured in the same train derailment near Tacoma, your train accident lawsuit will be unique.
For The Legal Advice You Need After The Amtrak Train Accident – Our Attorneys Can Help Now
Get My Free Consultation – Hablamos Español.