Seattle Personal Injury Law Firm
The best personal injury attorneys in Seattle have the experience, reputation, and dedication necessary to help each of their clients obtain the maximum available compensation for their injuries. They know how to value claims and identify responsible parties, and they are willing to earn their contingency fees through providing savvy and thorough representation in settlement negotiations with insurance companies. When necessary, they do not hesitate to take their clients’ cases to trial, and they have a successful trial record to prove it.
This is what you get with the Seattle law firm of Law Offices of Dean Standish Perkins and Associates. With more than fifty years of combined experience and thousands of successful cases they are proud to call their own, our Seattle injury attorneys are the best choice to represent you in your auto accident, medical malpractice, or other personal injury claim.
Personal Injury Attorneys
The Seattle lawyers at Law Offices of Dean Standish Perkins and Associates are available to assist injury victims in the following types of cases:
- Auto Accidents – Whether a car collision, commercial truck accident, or motorcycle accident, if someone else is at fault, we can help you obtain compensation for your repair bills, medical expenses, and other damages. Our attorneys also have experience successfully representing clients pursuing claims for negligent highway design.
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Accidents – Unfortunately, many drivers are not as careful as they should be around cyclists and pedestrians. If you have been harmed by a careless driver, we can help.
- Medical Malpractice – Doctors and other medical professionals make mistakes just like everybody else. When misdiagnoses, surgical errors, improper prescriptions, and other medical mistakes result in unnecessary harm, the physicians and health care facilities responsible need to be held accountable for their actions. If you are a victim of medical malpractice, we will fight for the compensation you deserve.
- Premises Liability – Dangerous property conditions cause an alarming number of serious injuries every year. When a property owner or tenant fails to adequately address a hazard or provide adequate security, they can – and should – be held responsible for their negligence.
- Wrongful Death – If you have lost a loved one as a result of someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing, you may be able to bring claims both on behalf of the deceased and as a result of your own personal emotional and financial burdens. Our Seattle attorneys have handled wrongful death cases throughout Washington State, and they can help you obtain compensation for your losses.
Representing clients in all types of Washington injury cases, we have particular experience with claims involving spinal cord injuries (SCI) and traumatic brain injuries (TBI). Our attorneys stay abreast of medical developments in the fields of SCI and TBI in order to be able to provide the best possible advice and representation to our clients. Click here to read more about these injuries.
Experienced Car Accident Lawyers
To get started with a free consultation about your auto accident or other personal injury or wrongful death case, please contact us today. In practice in Washington since 1986, you can rely on our Seattle attorneys to provide top notch legal representation for your claim.