Other Vehicle Accidents
When considering a vehicle accident, most people immediately think about cars, trucks and motorcycles. There are, however, numerous other types of vehicles that can be involved in a serious collision. If you were injured in a vehicle accident, it is wise to seek a lawyer who can explain your legal options for monetary compensation.
Depending on the vehicles involved and the types of injuries, an accident can result in serious injuries. These injuries might require a hospital stay, surgery or lengthy physical therapy. At Dean Standish Perkins & Associates, it is our goal to help you recover the full and fair monetary compensation you are owed.
Helping The Injured Since 1986
For more than 25 years, our firm has provided exceptional client service to injured individuals in Seattle and throughout Washington. Our attorneys are prepared to handle cases involving other vehicle accidents, including:
- Pedestrian accidents including joggers hit by cars or people walking in a crosswalk
- Bicycle accidents including riders in designated bike lanes or attempting to cross an intersection
- Recreational vehicle accidents such as Jet Skis, scooters, ATVs or other compact vehicles
- Boating accidents including canoes, yachts and Wave Runners
- Ridesharing vehicle accidents including accidents involving Uber, Lyft or Sidecar vehicles
With any of these vehicles — as well as in car, truck or motorcycle accidents — drunk driving can play a huge role. An accident caused by a drunk driver is likely to result in severe injuries due to the force of the collision and the lack of avoidance due to dulled perceptions. If you or a loved one was injured in a drunk driving accident, schedule a free consultation at our firm to learn more about your legal options.
Contact Our Firm Today
If you have further questions about motor vehicle accidents, schedule a free consultation at Dean Standish Perkins & Associates. We can be reached by calling 206-981-5043 or by completing our online contact form.